Return of the Mak Redux

Posted by Mak on 10:35

RL intervened in June and July. What a shitty couple of months. My fellow prawns have been having a few problems too. For a while, I thought Safe Harbor had been cursed by some sort of powerful mage.

Three things I must rectify immediately now I have returned:

  1. Catching up with Linx, who has been wonderfully patient with me
  2. Catching up with Aprikat!
  3. Finishing my various projects

I started work on number 3 this morning: I finished the treehouse. It has a vaguely neko theme, with a few cat toys and snuggles, and a cat loo, but it can be used by anyone. It's just an ambient place to hang out. However this still leaves the following projects to finish: Little Nara, the Blossom Tree Island, the floating palaces (might get rid of them altogether), the beach on the spa island, and the gazebo in my back yard.

I also have to sort my inventory, which has nearly 10,000 items in it. Aieee!

1 comments:

Comment by Unknown on 26 July 2007 at 05:06

OMG OMG!! u're finally back!! always patient with you, my dear Mak! *laughs* i miss u!! hope to see you really really soon!! :)