It's a Wrap

Posted by Mak on 10:10

Chant has asked me to prep and finish my builds for packing and selling, so I thought this would be a good time to make a list of them. In chronological order, then...

  • New England-style small gazebo
  • Small commercial building
  • Spanish-style ranch house (from the Scotty's Castle build)
  • New England L-shaped cottage
  • Farnsworth-style house (two versions, with and without internal block)
  • Barcelona Pavillion
  • (a one-off building project which will remain nameless for the moment but which I'd like to be able to sell)
  • Small square gazebo (it's probably not even worth selling this, it's so simple)
  • Adirondack-style Lodge

I've also made a few accessories which I guess I could sell - small pieces of furniture, furnishings, etc. I'm not really sure how to go about this...

And then, of course, there is the question of my inventory. There's loads of stuff in that which should either be used or given away.

Lastly, I am starting to get a bit more confident about making stuff for myself. I think the crunch came when I found I had paid 450 linden for what is basically a 6 prim wooden cube from Corn just because it matched some other furniture. I got it home and it looked... wrong somehow. Sometimes, I get so into shopping I lose my (tentative) grip on reality.

Cheered myself up by getting some angel wings from Illusions, and an awesome skin, of which more later.

0 comments: